Tuesday, May 31, 2011

NEW BIKE -SUNDAY FUNDAY FOR FLATLAND????


For the past year or so I have been feeling cramped up on  my flatland bike no matter which frame I was on. I even rode a 19.75" strowler for a bit. It felt better but still not big enough. I was kinda scared to throw down cash to buy a street frame as an experiment. I finally ate it hard one day on my flatware bike and figured out that my feet (size12) as well as the rest of my body 6' 200lbs was too big for these tiny bikes designed for smaller riders.  I went and picked up a 2011 Sunday Funday in watermellon green 20.5" top tube.

New spot at Cabrillo Way Marina in San Pedro, CA.  Epic views, awesome boats, and free parking all day long.

New bike, new spot, old trick. Photo by Chris "Flat Clothing" Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment